“YOUR ONE STOP SHOP”
- Expert Advice on a wide range Ford vehicles
- Providing a personalised service to work through your vehicle needs and assist in reducing cost of ownership
- Dedicated Consultant
- Competitive Vehicle Pricing
- Tailored Finance Packages
- Fixed Price Servicing
- We come to you
Where all your business vehicle needs come together
The Power Ford Business Centre is a business unit dedicated to providing a high level of customised service to Corporate and Government customers and Small Business. We have the resources, technology and experience to serve the specialised business needs of these customers.
- Expert advice on a wide range of Ford vehicles
- Personalised service through our dedicated consultant team and management who work with you to solve your fleet issues
- Specialised Tradesman and Business Commercial Vehicle Fit outs
- Product information updates
- National Fleet Plan pricing
- Account Managers backed by a support team at Ford Headquarters to provide responsiveness and accessibility
- Specialist light truck and technical expertise
- Access to evaluation vehicles
Ask us for eligibility details.
Finance and Insurance
myFord FINANCE Accredited Dealer
Power Ford, accredited dealer can make the process simple for you by:
- Providing specialist car finance advice
- Quoting competitive vehicle repayments
- Letting you know if you're approved usually within 24 hours
- Taking care of all the paperwork from your application to driving away.
- Consumer Loans
- Repayments fixed for the term
- Direct Debit facilities
- Competitive leasing repayments
- Novated Lease
- Finance Lease
- Term/Hire Purchase
- Business Vehicle Loan
- Operating Lease
- Master Facilities Agreements (Lines of Credit tailored to the business)
Genuine Ford Parts
Genuine Ford Parts are designed to meet Ford's original specifications and to fit your particular Ford model specifically. Each part is rigorously tested against Ford's engineering standards for safety, durability and performance. All Genuine Ford Parts are covered by a 12 month/20,000 km warranty (whichever occurs first) providing you with peace of mind.
Benefits you when you sell or trade in your vehicleDiscerning buyers of second-hand vehicles give preference to vehicles that are serviced regularly by a Ford Dealer using Genuine Ford Parts.
Why service your Ford regularly?Like any vehicle, your Ford needs servicing regularly to keep it in the best condition and to help maintain its value. Your vehicle should be serviced in accordance with your owner's manual or at least once every 12 months. Servicing your vehicle regularly:
- Provides peace of mind regarding your vehicle's safety and reliability.
- Enables diagnosis of problems earlier, potentially reducing your repair bill.
- Reduces the damage caused by wear and tear.
- Helps minimise the risk of your vehicle breaking down.
Our Service Commitment To You
Our high standards of workmanship in our Service Centre will ensure prompt, efficient and friendly servicing and minimum downtime for our customers and their vehicles. Workshops are fitted with the latest in Special Service Tools, diagnostic equipment and servicing technology, with all technicians and service staff receiving ongoing training. We offer a full range of workshop services and also cater for major or small fleet and government customers.
Why service your Ford at a Power Ford?
- Fixed Price Service and Maintenance Pricing
- Pickup and Drop off service vehicles to and from your business
- Easy Billing, service accounts are available
- Wash and vacuum of all service vehicles
- Convenience of Service while you wait, enjoy the comfort of our customer lounge waiting area
Why Ford Dealer Servicing is betterWhen your Ford vehicle needs a service, take it to the experts at our Ford Dealership. There are many reasons why no other service provider is more qualified to work on your Ford vehicle than a Ford Dealer:
Factory trained service technicians
- Nobody knows your Ford like a Ford Dealer technician. Our service technicians are trained by Ford to be experts in the technical and mechanical components of all Ford vehicles. They have access to the latest engineering information and a hotline to Ford Motor Company to make certain your vehicle is serviced to the highest standards.
- Power Ford service technicians are specifically trained to use advanced computerised diagnostic equipment to accurately assess the condition of your Ford vehicle. After diagnosing what is best for your vehicle, Ford Dealer technicians repair your vehicle using Ford-specific tools.