Transit Van is Built for Business
If you want a van that's dedicated to the job then you need the Ford Transit Van. With an updated look and feel the 2021 Transit Van is the complete package. The sleek and refined interior centres around driver comfort and entertainment. Available with a new optional 10-speed or 6-speed automatic transmission, there will be a Ford Transit Van to suit your needs.
Welcome to the World of Ford Connectivity
Every 2020.5MY Transit Van comes fitted with an embedded modem known as FordPass Connect. Using the FordPass App on your smartphone1,you can locate your vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, and even start the engine remotely to heat or cool the cabin to the last known setting2.
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
BLIS uses sensors to detect that another vehicle enters your blind spot whilst travelling, the system activates a warning indicator light which appears in the side mirror.3
Lane Keeping Aid with Lane Departure Warning
By monitoring road markings, every Ford Transit Van can now detect if you appear to unintentionally move out of your lane. If you do, your steering wheel will vibrate to warn you. If lane departure continues it will also direct you back into your lane by applying steering torque, unless your indicator is on.3
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection is designed to detect if the car in front has unexpectedly stopped or a pedestrian steps out onto the road and can automatically apply the brakes if you don't.3
Rear Parking Sensors
Standard on Transit Vans, an audible warning helps you judge the distance between your vehicle and obstacles at the front and rear, for easier parking and manoeuvring.3
Adaptive Cruise Controls
If traffic slows in front of you, Adaptive Cruise Control can automatically slow to maintain a pre-set distance. Once traffic clears, it returns to your cruising speed.3
With an upgraded interior including, 8-inch colour touchscreen, smartphone integration, reverse camera & Apple CarPlay™4, the 2020 Transit Van makes a day at the office easy.
Heated seats combat the cold mornings throughout winter with the push of a button. Standard across the Transit Van range, these are available for the driver and front passenger for everyday comfort.
Park with confidence using the Rear View Camera – providing a wide-angle view behind the vehicle so you can see what, or who, is behind you when reversing.
Power & Heated Exterior Mirrors
All Transit Van models come standard with electrically-operated and heated power mirrors, with large adjustable spotter lens. Perfect for parking in tight spaces or driving through narrow lanes.
Apple CarPlayTM & Android AutoTM
Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM4 help you control some apps from your smartphone using the touchscreen & steering wheel controls. Once you're connected, you'll access apps that can help you make calls, listen and reply to messages, and play your music and podcasts.
Innovative Driver Assistance
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
Dynamic Stability Control3 is designed to help you maintain control in extreme driving conditions. It senses when you are deviating from your chosen line and aims to keep you on track by automatically regulating braking and engine output.
Hill Launch Assists
Hill Launch Assist3 is designed to temporarily prevent you from rolling down a slope when you move your foot from the brake to accelerator. It works in forward and reverse gears, so is ideal for towing and pulling heavy loads
Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
When your Transit vehicle detects trailer sway, the Trailer Sway Control system is designed to reduce engine torque and apply the brakes to the appropriate wheel(s) to help restore control.3
Load Adaptive Control
Load Adaptive Control1 is designed to adjust the responses of the Dynamic Stability Control system to compensate when the vehicle is unladen, partially or fully-laden.
Ample load Length
With max load lengths up to 3494mm on 350L Vans & 4217mm on 350E & 470E variants the Transit Van accomodates for long cargo items such as pipes, carpet rolls and building boards. The flat load floor, 10 clever tie downs and near vertical side walls helps you make the most of all that space. The load area protection kit allows you to slide loads into the cargo area, sealed load floor lining means the floor can be washed and cleaned easily.
Your Business, Your Way
Advanced 2.0L EcoBlue Engine
Get even more power and greater efficiency with the advanced, high performance 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine standard on the Transit Van. Give your fleet extra versatility when you combine this engine with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission.6
Your Van. Your Colour
Your brand reflects your business and only Ford gives you a choice of over 100 Special Vehicle Options Paint7-colours. It’ll be sprayed to the highest standards, so you get to keep your Ford Factory Warranty.
Transit 350L Van
Transit 350E Van
Transit 470E Van
Choose Your Style
-  Vehicle Locator only available when Vehicle Location setting is on. Remote Vehicle Start and Stop on Automatic variants only. Use responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle’s surroundings.
-  Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather.
-  Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / AndroidTM (as applicable), active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC®does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Apple Maps, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford AppLink®is available on selected SYNC®models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
-  Transit 350L LWB FWD Van model shown. 6-speed automatic transmission available only on Transit 350L LWB FWD Van model.
-  10-Speed Automatic Transmission only available on 350L RWD, 350E Jumbo RWD, 430E Jumbo RWD variants. 430E arriving November 2020.
-  SVO Paint Colours, Dual Side Load Doors and Rear Liftgate Door are optional and available at additional cost.
-  Maximum load lengths 3494mm on 350L Vans & 4217mm on 350E & 470E Vans. Refer to the Dimensions and Weights specifications page of Transit Commercial Vehicles brochure for details on remaining Transit Van models.
- ^ Available at participating Ford Dealers on 2019.75MY Transit onwards and 2019.75MY Transit Custom onwards vehicles first purchased by a Private or Blue Fleet customer or as a dealer demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicle excluding vehicles purchased under Ford’s Privilege Club or Ford’s Dealership Employee Program. Offer valid for 4 years or 120,000km (whichever occurs first) commencing on the date of delivery to original owner except for demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicles, in which case it commences on the date it was first registered by a Ford Dealer. A or B Scheduled Service items (and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items) are set out in the Customer Assistance and Warranty Guide with the vehicle. See www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c for full terms and conditions.